A Declaration of Practice Independence
We hold these truths to be self- evident,
that all practices are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are life (constant evolution), liberty (method independence) and the pursuit of excellence.
My thoughts about practices:
- could and should be used outside the (original) methods
- could and should be used even are not in some methods (the problem with Agile Design, Clean Code and Clean Architecture - see agiledesign.org )
- modern methods such DAD - Disciplined Agile Delivery have a better and flexible approach about practices and offer guidance on selecting them in context
- building process it is (also) about selecting practice in context
- BUT ... there are some remaining questions. Do you know that are the remaining questions?